HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Payment in full is due at the time of service. We accept cash, checks, major credit cards, and HSA cards (please see this article about your responsibility for verifying that your HSA covers acupuncture and/or herbal medicines).
- Initial consultation and acupuncture treatment: $100.00
- Follow-up acupuncture treatment: $75.00
- Stop smoking package (up to six addiction-focused acupuncture treatments): $360.00
- Gua sha or cupping (stand alone, no acupuncture): $75.00 (for established patients only — these modalities are not appropriate for everyone, so an initial consultation is required prior to scheduling)
- Gua sha or cupping (in addition to acupuncture): $35.00
- Celluma LED therapy (stand alone, no acupuncture): $75.00
- Celluma LED therapy (in addition to acupuncture): $35.00
- Cosmetic acupuncture: $105.00
- Consultation: $300.00 per hour (billed in 30 minute increments)
The cost of herbs and/or supplements, if indicated, is in addition to these fees.