MICROBIOME LABS PRODUCT RESOURCES
TOTAL GUT RESTORATION
Download the Total Gut Restoration booklet.
MENTAL HEALTH AND THE MICROBIOME
ENVIRONMENTAL TRIGGERS OF AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
Topics covered in this video include:
- Breakdown of oral tolerance
- Systemic inflammation
- Leaky gut
- The “Triad of Autoimmune Disease”: genetic predisposition, environmental triggers, dysbiosis/inflammation.
- The impact of toxin exposure: glyphosate, BPA, mercury, asbestos, mycotoxins, antibiotics, formaldehyde, etc.
- The decades-long process of autoimmune disease development
- Pre-clinical autoimmune disease (aka autoimmune syndrome)
- Chronic infections that stimulate autoimmunity
- The role of the microbiome in autoimmune disease
- The potential for excessive doses of probiotic supplements to induce/worsen autoimmune disease.