As a courtesy to my other patients and to me, please provide adequate notice (24 business hours for follow up appointments and 48 business hours for new patient appointments) if you need to cancel or change an appointment. We often have a waiting list and, because we do not double book, your appointment time cannot be used by anyone else if you cancel on short notice or do not show up.
As indicated in the office policies that you agreed to prior to your first appointment:
- Cancellations without adequate notice or no-shows will be subject to a missed appointment fee of $75.00 for follow-up appointments and $100.00 for new patient appointments.
- True emergencies are an exception to this policy. Please note, however, that work and school-related demands are not considered emergencies.
- Patients who habitually arrive late, fail to show up, or cancel on short notice will be dismissed from the practice.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you will have to reschedule and will be charged a late cancellation fee.
- We require a valid credit card on file (NOT an HSA card) in order to schedule appointments. This card will be charged missed appointment fees as described in the policy above.
We do not want missed appointment fees to be an impediment to your care and so we ask for your mutual respect – when you make an appointment we block out our schedule for you and ask that you exercise the same consideration when planning your calendar.