We are now offering telemedicine sessions for patients who reside in the state of Texas. Telemedicine is perfect for you if you:
- Are currently engaged in a treatment plan with Kristen that relies heavily on herbal medicine and/or dietary supplements (this is probably you if you are being treated for a gynecological, endocrine, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, autoimmune, psychological, or dermatological issue) but cannot come to the clinic because you are sheltering in place or do not meet the requirements of our COVID-19 illness/travel policy.
- Have a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 and are would like to take advantage of herbal strategies that have proven useful in China. (Please note that Chinese herbal medicine is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis and treatment and should only be used as a supportive measure for patients who have been told by their physician that they are stable enough to recover at home.)
We are eager to get back to gold standard care, which is full-scope/in-person Chinese medicine (including acupuncture), as soon as possible. In the meantime, however, our goal with telemedicine is to minimize disruption to your current treatment plan, to support your immune function, to assist you in illness prevention and/or recovery, and/or to address emotional challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic. Depending on the particulars of your situation, sessions may include:
- Prescription of herbal medicines and/or dietary supplements (picked up from the non-contact dropbox outside our clinic or shipped to you).
- Individualized dietary and/or lifestyle advice.
- Instruction in a variety of targeted self-care techniques.
- Answers to your questions.
Session are conducted using a HIPAA-compliant and secure video-conferencing platform. In the event that you lack the technology required for video sessions, sessions can also be conducted by telephone.
Please call 254-741-6030 to schedule your session.